Ghost allows you to define static pages for content that does not need to be changed or updated frequently. For example, a static page within Ghost could be an "About" or "Contact" page. These pages often remain unchanged after creation and are not visible in the post list of your publication. You can link to a static page on your publication by adding it to your Navigation settings.
To create a static page, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your publication at
- Click on New Story from the admin menu
- Enter a title and content for your page within the editor
- Open the Post Settings Menu by clicking on the gear icon in the top right corner
- Check the box to "Turn this into a static page"
- Click Publish at the top of the editor to publish the static page