You can use MailChimp in an RSS-to-Email campaign to notify subscribers of new stories on your publication.
Creating the RSS-to-Email Campaign
- Create a MailChimp account
- Create a Subscribers List for your RSS-to-Email campaign in MailChimp
- Create an RSS Driven Campaign using your publication’s RSS URL,
http://subdomain.ghost.io/rss and follow the prompts to select your subscriber list, frequency, and email template.
Using a MailChimp Embedded Form
- Create a Subscriber Form using MailChimp’s Form Builder.
- Embed the Form Builder code within your theme files, where the form should be displayed.
Using Ghost’s Built-in Subscriber List
- Enable the Subscribers Beta feature from the Labs settings
- Click Subscribers to access your subscriber list
- Export Subscribers by clicking Export
- Import your Subscribers into your MailChimp Subscriber’s List