Blog Settings Overview
When logged into your Ghost blog, these settings are accessible via the “General” section of your “Settings” panel.
- Blog Title: Changes your Blog’s title.
- Blog Description: Changes your Blog’s description.
- Blog Logo: Upload a Logo for your blog in either ‘.png’, ‘.jpg’ or ‘.gif’.
- Blog Cover: Upload your blog cover image in either ‘.png’, ‘.jpg’ or ‘.gif’.
- Posts per page: This is how many posts are displayed per page. This should be a numeric value.
- Dated Permalinks: This will include the date in the URL of your posts.
- Facebook Page: Add your Facebook page URL to your blog.
- Twitter Profile: Add your Twitter profile URL to your blog.
- Timezone: Select a timezone for your blog.
- Make this blog private: This will allow you to mark your blog as private.
- Themes: Upload, Activate and Delete themes on your blog.