Blog Settings Overview
When logged into your Ghost blog, these settings are accessible via the “General” settings of your publication.
- Title & description: The details used to identify your publication around the web
- Set timezone: Set the time and date of your publication, used for all published posts
- Publication icon: A square, social icon used in the UI of your publication, at least 60x60px
- Publication logo: Upload a Logo for your blog in either ‘.png’, ‘.jpg’ or ‘.gif’.
- Publication cover: Upload your blog cover image in either ‘.png’, ‘.jpg’ or ‘.gif’.
- Social Accounts: Link your social accounts for full structured data and rich card support
- Use dated permalinks: Include the date in your post URLs, eg. subdoman.ghost.io/2017/01/post-title/
- Make this site private: Enable protection with simple shared password, All search engine optimization and social features will be disabled.