User Settings Overview
To access user profiles, follow the steps below.
- Go to Team from the admin menu
- Click on individual users from the Team list to customize user profiles
User profile settings include:
- Cover Image: Image usually displayed on the author archive page
- Display Picture: Image usually displayed with the author on published posts
- Full Name: Name displayed with published posts
- Slug: URL for author archive; example: subdomain.ghost.io/author/slug
- Email Address: Used for internal notifications, login, password recovery
- Location: Current location of the user
- Website: Personal website of the user
- Facebook Profile: Link to Facebook profile of user
- Twitter Profile: Link to Twitter profile of user
- Bio: 200 characters or less description of user
Tip: Several themes (such as Casper) display the user’s picture, name, location and bio along with each post.