Tag Settings Overview
The tag settings allows you to create and personalize the details of tags within your publication. The tag manager is made up of the following parts:
- Tag Image: the tag image
- Tag Name: the tag name
- Tag URL: the tag ‘slug’
- Description: the tag description
- Meta Data: extra content for SEO and social media
- Go to Settings > Tags from the admin menu
- Click the Add a Tag button if you've not created a tag yet, or New Tag to create a new tag.
- Fill out the Tag Setting Menu with your tag details.
- Click on existing tags to edit their details
- From the Tag Management screen, click on the tag to be deleted
- From the bottom of the Tag Settings Menu, click Delete Tag
- Confirm your action by clicking Delete